Lavanoux, Maurice, 1894-1974.
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Personal correspondence, 1917-1920, and correspondence of the Liturgical Arts Society, 1955-1972; bound handwritten diaries of Lavanoux concerning liturgical arts, 1950-1974; by-laws and constitution of the Liturgical Arts Society; class notes taken by Lavanoux, 1915-1920; book-length autobiographical manuscript by Lavanoux, Never a Dull Moment ; and clippings about Lavanoux and liturgical arts.
Correspondence, articles, offprints, clippings, newsletters, brochures, photographs, and other documents representing Maurice Lavanoux continuing interest in modern liturgical art and architecture and his efforts to organize a Society for the Renewal of Christian Art to carry on the work of the Liturgical Arts Society.
- Christian art and symbolism 2
- Art -- History -- 20th century 1
- Art and religion 1
- Art, Modern -- 20th century 1
- Artists -- Political and social views 1
- Catholic Church and art -- United States 1
- Christianity and art -- Catholic Church 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Croatia -- History 1
- Interviews 1
- Liturgy and art -- United States 1
- Pietà 1
- Sculptors -- Biography. 1
- Sculptors -- Correspondence. 1
- Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century. 1
- Symbolism in art. 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 1 + ∧ less